Students will develop new coding skills and deeper level of fluency in Scratch. When kids learn to code in Scratch and create interactive stories, animation or games, they will learn:
- Important strategies and logics for solving problems, designing projects, and communicating ideas.
- Core computational concepts such as iteration and conditionals.
- Mathematical concepts such as coordinates, variables, and random numbers.
- Deeper level of fluency with digital technology - not only how
Pre requisite: Basic Knowledge in Scratch or have done Intro to Scratch with TSK.
Other Scratch online class options:
Scratch Boot Camp Jr: Intro: July 13 -17th
Scratch Boot Camp: Beginner: July 13 -17th
Scratch Boot Camp (AM): Beginner: July 27 -31st
Scratch Code and Play - Game Workshop 1 Intermediate: June 30
Scratch Code and Play - Game Workshop 2 Intermediate: July 7th
Scratch Code and Play - Game Workshop 3 Intermediate: July 28th
Scratch Code and Play - Game Workshop 4 Intermediate: Aug 4th
Scratch Code and Play - Game Workshop 1 Adv (Mon & Wed): July 6 & 8
Scratch Code and Play - Game Workshop 1 Adv (Mon & Wed) July 20 & 22
Scratch Game Friday Workshop 2 - (Intermediate) FREE: Jun 26th
Scratch Game Friday Workshop 2 - (Intermediate) FREE: July 3rd
Scratch weekly Online Class: Jr level 8 weeks July 6- Aug 24th
Scratch weekly Online Class, Beginner: 8 weeks July 8 -Aug 29th
Private 1:1 @40/ hr Flexible day and time options : Contact Us
- Windows PC or Mac only
- Scratch Desktop version downloaded on childs computer prefered. They can use online web version too and create an account on Scratch
- Stable internet connection with access to Teams Video Conferencing (Free)